Saturday, April 20, 2013

Inaugural blog post!

As you probably already know I've moved to Berlin to be a part of an amazing Master's degree program: Global Studies. The program is offered at Humboldt Universität zu Berlin. It focuses on globalization, social theory, political theory, cultural studies, research methodology....it's very broad and seems (so far) to be what you make of it. The best part is that it starts in Berlin, then I go to Buenos Aires (or Cape town) and then New Delhi (or Bangkok). It's definitely going to offer a more global perspective than just staying at one school for 2 years! For more information, here's the description:



My first week of Berlin was snowy but mostly filled with joy and wonder. This city is magical :)


 I spent the time with friends from Heidelberg, where I had been living since August of 2011. It was cool to have some familiar faces with me for the transition.


I'm going to be keeping track of my adventures on this blog, for anyone who is interested in knowing just what I'm doing. Hopefully it will make sense...I'm glad to be starting this adventure. Thanks for reading :)


No comments:

Post a Comment