Thursday, October 24, 2013

Break

Our school had a break for a week. I haven't been posting (or doing much of anything else really) for a number of reasons. I haven't been feeling too well, The weather, blahblah excuses excuses. Anywho, here's a couple of pictures of things that I did over the break
what I did consisted largely of wandering around San Telmo, an older barrio of Buenos Aires, and meeting up with folks that I've met here in Buenos Aires. I also went out to a lot of language exchange meetings, which was fun other than the fact that I apparently annoyed my roommate by coming home late. Here is a picture of La Casa Rosada, Argentina's version of the White House 
I quite like it. It seems like I must have passed it 7 or 8 times last week on my random walking adventures with Argentinians. 

Now, the last stretch is beginning. We have tests and forums and presentations. I've emailed a guy about getting into the field of research for my thesis. There's a lot of reading to do. I'm sick and I don't know with what. Trying to get everything in order for my visa to India. Lots of stuff going on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment